If you flick on the TV these days all you are likely to see is shows focused around zombies. From The Walking Dead to Z Nations, zombies are clearly the “in thing”. Carrying on this theme is Zombie Slot Mania, a new casino slots game that arrives courtesy of Spinomenal. If you are like most casino slot players, you are suffering from theme fatigue when it comes to slots. Many slots have the same style, cheesy music, and uninspiring charm. Zombie Slot Mania promises to bring an end to all that dreariness, as it looks all set to deliver slot action at its most enjoyable. Its theme is clear and its promises are big, but does Zombie Slot Mania deliver the frights and thrills that players around the world expect? Keep reading to find out!
Zombie Slot Mania really is a beautiful game from a design perspective. It does not matter that it picked an often gore fueled affair for it's theme, it still looks fantastically easy on the eye. They picked some clearly creative artists to draw the game, as it wears the Zombie theme on its sleeve with an air of whimsical elements. The images drawn for the Zombie Slot Mania are made into cartoon versions of Zombies with some cross-eyed, others dropping an eyeball, and there is even a dog that plays fetch with a forearm. This may sound very gore induced, but I assure that it is not done in a way that is going to leave you feeling “grossed out”.
Will you survive the night?
Zombie Slot Mania is a new spin on the casino slot genre that's for sure. It is not ashamed of sticking to its horror theme, going a 100mph in many of its aspects. For that reason alone Zombie Slot Mania is a ton of fun, as the animations used are crisp and carry plenty of in-depth detail. If you are a fan of zombies, you will not be disappointed with Zombie Slot Mania that's for sure. Combining an eerie soundtrack, fantastic graphics, and all-round entertainment, if zombies are your thing, Zombie Slot Mania will be your game!
TIPS TO EARN EASY MONEY AT ONLINE CASINOS Most people assume as you go to online and look for any gambling platform and participate, you are definitely going to lose money. In most cases it's true, especially you don't know what you are doing at the first place. However, it is possible to make money with online gambling and there are lots of them who earn and try to make a living with Online Casino. There are ways on how to use your advantages to earn money and these are the mastery of the game such as card table games.Yet again, you have to bear in mind that this kind of activity is not for everyone. Meaning, you need to have guts and take the risk.
There are some online gambling platforms which offer great features of bonuses and promos allowing you not to put your own money at risk. You don't need to register, no deposit needed and not downloading and kinds of software. You can play the game instantly on your browser. If you are just looking for a place to play free Online Slot Games or any types of casino, there are wide varieties of free online gambling games available. Using these platforms allow you to gain knowledge, skills and experience before engaging with the real deal.
Winning at gambling might be one of the hardest ways to make an easy living in the world. If you paid attention to all of the ways to win at gambling listed in this post, you could probably be earning six figures a year or more. But you can only make that kind of money playing certain games or betting on sports.
1. Identify the clumsiest dealers. Keep an eye out for the sloppy blackjack dealer who will accidentally flash the face-down card. The strategy is called “card holing,” and it can give you a 6 to 9 percent edge over the house.
2. Keep your eyes on the prize Lately, casinos have sexed occurring their table games following bikini-clad dealers and resident pole dancers. These places are called Party Pits, and vis–vis the surface, they see in imitation of Vegas instinctive Vegasbooze, sin, skin. But see closer. While all those twirling legs save you inattentive, you”ll proba bly fail to notice that the casino trimmed the payouts at these tables from 3/2 to 6/5. Meaning that a $100 bet wins on your own $120, compared to the conventional $150. This really doubles the homes edge.
3. Know when to say when. You have a decent chance of winning that first spin. And the second. And the third. But if you were to play roulette forever, the house would take away all your chips. Every casino has calculated the point at which they are guaranteed victory, and that magic number is 30,000 hands.
4. Go big or go broke. The average slot machine is probably two, three times more costly to players than the table games. Avoid them.
5. Practice makes perfect. The pay table is posted right on the machine, and the payoff is high. The catch? To cash out, you need to play at an expert level. Casinos make profits on video poker because most players simply aren't skilled enough. So study up.
6. Invest in a nice watch. There's a reason you probably won't see any clocks or windows on the house floor. Casinos want you to lose track of time so you play for as long as possible.